WHY TREKKING TO SEE THE MOUNTAIN GORILLAS 🦍 IS THE MOST ETHICAL WAY OF SEEING THESE BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS AND HOW YOU CAN HELP?! ❤️
The only countries left in the world 🌍 that you can see mountain gorillas 🦍 in the wild is in Uganda 🇺🇬, Rwanda 🇷🇼 or in the Democratic of Congo.
Trekking 🥾 to see these animals 🦍 roaming wild and free is totally ethical and safe for the gorillas 🦍 👍🏻 – here’s why!
⬇️ . ⬇️ . ⬇️
– It is their natural habitat 🌳 🌲 🌳
– 22 out of 50 families in the forest are habituated meaning they are comfortable and used to people. 👩🏼 👨
– Rangers and guides know the animals very well- their characteristics, behaviours and daily movements. They consistently ensure everyone visiting is abiding by the rules ☑️ to ensure the animals feel relaxed 😌 and at peace ✌🏻 when groups 👫are with them.
– The permit costs 💰 contributes to protecting the forest 🌳 , their environment and ensuring the species of Mountain Gorillas 🦍 continues to grow! ⬆️
– Local communities rely on the forest 🌳 for farming 👨🌾 and cultivation 🥔. A proportion of the permit cost 💲 goes towards supporting the local communities to live and recognise the importance of protecting the forest 🌳 and the animals 🦍.
So what are you waiting for….
Get booked up for a once in a lifetime experience!!